Gungahlin - Lumi
**Due to COVID-19, all LJ Hooker Project Marketing inspections will be run by private appointment. We would still love to show you our displays but are committed to doing this in the safest way possible. Please contact one of our agents to organise a time that suits you.**
"Living at the Lumi Collection will enrich each new resident with abundant light,
framed views, generousspace and exceptional comfort levels. We're obsessed
with excellent architectural design, and we'rebuilding for longevity. Be inspired,
be moved and be at ease at Lumi."
- George D Katheklakis, Managing Director, KDN Group
Welcome to the Lumi Collection - a spectacular lifestyle, completely unique to
Finally, an apartment you can spread out in
Smart design and thoughtful planning are the heart of the Lumi Collection, making the
development the new centre of architectural influence in Gungahlin. The Lumi Collection
Breathe in, breathe out
- Large outdoor spaces, with balconies reaching up to 18m.
- 2700mm high ceilings in most spaces throughout the Lumi Collection.
- Flexible floor plans with multi-purpose living spaces.
- Generous floor areas with the main bedroom accommodating a king size bed.
- A segregated entrance to your apartment up to 7m long, meaning arriving home becomes an experience.
- A lobby and other indoor and outdoor spaces crafted around community.
Lumi provides healthy indoor environments where air quality, allergens and hygiene are
managed through a range of features. It starts with natural cross ventilation, optimal solar
orientation and natural lighting and is topped off with apartment-specific heat recovery units.
The units deliver a constant flow of fresh, conditioned air.
Looking to 'lock and leave' your apartment to travel? You'll come home to a Lumi full of
fresh air, with zero condensation and mould.
The Lumi Collection at a glance
To explore a real-life Lumi, head to the display apartment at 100 Swain Street, Gungahlin
- 145 Lumis in two buildings with 24 unique floor plan types
- Canberra's highest average EER at 8.5 stars
- Double glazed, thermally broken windows and sliding doors.
- Quintessentially Canberra; close to the city but grounded in nature.
- Located on the western edge of the Gungahlin town centre. A short walk to Gungahlin Marketplace, bars, cafes and the light rail.
- Architecturally superior and completely unique to Gungahlin.
To find out more about this development visit https://lumicollection.com.au