Lumi represents a new benchmark in apartment design and quality for both Gungahlin and Canberra. Innovative floor plans designed to maximise the interplay of air and light combine with handpicked inclusions to create a living space that is free from compromise.
Lumi apartments has been designed by award winning architect Bruce Townsend who most notably designed Space the Residence in Turner, arguably Canberraï¿½s benchmark for apartment design and quality.
Lumi will raise the bar on architectural standards in Gungahlin and will provide new living choices within the town centre.
Gungahlin already offers residents a fantastic work/life/play balance and as the Town Centre continues to grow, Lumi will provide residents with an exceptional quality of life whilst being in walking distance to the current and future. Given the winning combination of thoughtful and visionary design, lifestyle and location, and the increasing demand for quality high end residences, Lumi represents a positive and sustainable investment opportunity.
Where elsewhere considered a luxury, Lumi delivers ducted heating and cooling and externally ducted range hoods in all kitchens meaning no cooking smells through the buildings which help maintain a pristine and comfortable environment. German made Bosch appliances and timber floors are further evidence of the developerï¿½s unwillingness to compromise on quality. The focus here is the creation of a highly pleasant space in which to live while providing high quality usable amenity. The apartments on offer are clearly designed with the owner occupier in mind.
Luxury features include:
- Thermally broken double glazing (40% more efficient than standard double glazing)
- Ducted heating and cooling to all living areas and bedrooms
- Externally ducted rangehood (no cooking smells through the building or apartment)
- Fresh air heat recovery units (to deliver fresh air, reduce condensation and provide a healthy living environment).
- Northerly aspect
- Stone bench top & Bosch appliances including wall ovens and integrated dishwashers
- Basement parking & ample storage (parking spaces are wider than standard)
- 2.7m ceiling heights to bedrooms and living areas (9 feet).
- Lift access with large light filled lobbies
- Improved security with security cameras to common areas and mailboxes accessible from inside the building.
- Superior building acoustics
- DA Approved
- Canberraï¿½s highest average energy rating of 8.9 stars.
Lumi offers easy access to facilities in the Gungahlin Town Centre, with all the amenities one could hope for either within walking distance or an easy drive.
- Future light rail station (600m)
- Bunnings (200m)
- Gungahlin Marketplace - Kmart & Woolworths (350m)
- Easy access to the City, universities and the airport
The fantastic living potential offered through the Gungahlin Town Centre will transform this area into one of Canberraï¿½s most highly sought after urban addresses. This as a brilliant opportunity to capitalise on that potential by creating something that would set a new level of excellence for the area.
Price point is paramount in the buying decisions of first home buyers however live in buyers are always looking for something that they can be proud to call home. The location, architecture, high level of inclusions, superior floor plans and amenity all provide for the Lumi Collection to be a future home you can be proud of.
So, with so many boxes ticked, why not visit the display suite and prototype apartments located at 100 Swain Street and find out more about this exciting new development today.
Visit the on-site display suite open Saturday and Sunday.
Located at 100 Swain Street Gungahlin
Contact us as soon as possible to arrange an appointment to preview the plan & inclusions.